Subject: [Leica] MP rewind knob efficiency question
From: Grégoire Vandenschrick <vandenschrick@geog.ucl.ac.be>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:49:31 +0200

Hi,

concerning the rewind knob of the MP in regard to the rewind of the M6 but
also in comparison with the rewind knob of the M3, I would like to know if
someone has already tested its ability to not 'come back' in the middle of
the process, as my M6 does each time my fingers slip from the rewind? the
concern 'is this rapid enough' is not a problem for me, just this ennoying
feature to have the rewind undone suddenly in the middle, so, is the
friction sufficient to maintain the rewind in the current point, even if one
stop to handle it.

thank you

Greg

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] MP rewind knob efficiency question)