Subject: [Leica] Mark R.'s perceptive questions and the 90mm lens.
From: Doug Doyle <dougpdoyle@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 23:02:16 -0700

Perceptive Comments Mark.  The 50cron  is already  practically glued on
to my 0.85 M6TTL.  I love using it, but sometimes I don't feel like
ramming my camera in someone's face.  I am one of those benighted
luddites that processes and prints black and white film.  In fact, in
the three months I have owned the camera, I haven't put a roll of
colour through it.  I know, I know, how backwards of me, but what the
hell.

The 90 would primarily be a portrait lens, but I also want the
compression that the 90 offers.

Cheers,

Doug

PS.  Breakfast was an apple and yoghurt on Tuesday.

PPS.  What the hell is a UV filter for? <grin>

PPPS.  What is a slide?..  a projector?

> Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:19:12 -0700
> From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Any comments on 90mm lenses.

SNIP

> I know I'd be able to give a much better response if i know how Doug's
> new 90 was going to be used. Subject matter? transparency's or black
> and
> white. How big are the blow ups? 4x6 proofs? Inkjet? how big. What did
> you have for breakfast last Tuesday? What kind of lens on your slide
> projector and what kind of surface is it projected on. And at what
> magnification?

SNIP

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Mark R.'s perceptive questions and the 90mm lens.)