Subject: Re: [Leica] New Kodak Film?
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 19:54:50 +1000

On Saturday, June 28, 2003, at 01:49  PM, David M. dorn wrote:

> Fortunately, I have a local camera store who does superlative color
> work.  I have some HD pictures up on my web site:
>
> http://www.homepage.mac.com/dmdorn_ct_usa

Hi David,

I'm no architectural photography fiend, but in that first photo on your
site, I like the way the lamp post sits at a third in front of the
shadow of the building, its tip touching the other edge of the shadow,
with the shadow itself lining up within six window frames.  Was this
your intent?  Did you have to wait long for the shadow to be in the
right place?  Or was it pure ar*e? :-)   Or should I play it backwards?

Nice one.

Rick.