Subject: RE: [Leica] Bob Shell
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 14:56:23 -0400

Irving,

> I agree with Chandos.  In my view, Mr. Shell's attorney would be
> better advised to save his arguments for a jury.  I believe that
> attempting to "try" a case on a photo forum or on the web does
> not rate highly on the professional scale.

Good grief!  If you believe that's what happened, you have severe reading
comprehension problems.

> As for the defense fund the attorney is attempting to solicit (I
> assume, for his own personal benefit), I can't conceive why I
> would be motivated to contribute.

Then why not simply just not respond?  Perhaps there are others here who
don't feel the way you do.  I, personally, don't care about SNOOKYs, but I
don't respond to every SNOOKY post saying that "I can't conceive why I would
be interested in a SNOOKY" or whatever.

Austin

Replies: Reply from "Barney Quinn" <Barney.Quinn@noaa.gov> (Re: [Leica] Bob Shell)