Subject: RE: [Leica] Bob Shell
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 22:04:05 -0400

Hey Barney,

> This is going to surprise a lot of people, perhaps most of all
> Austin, but I
> agree with him...

Why would it surprise me that when I'm right, I'm right (big grin ;-()

> Now, Austin, you didn't think I was going to let you off the
> cheap did you?
> Aren't there modern prescription pills which can help you with this SNOOKY
> thing! :-) Shouldn't be hard to come by, just stop deleting your spam!

Yes, and now I'm forwarding them all to YOU!  Good to see you have a sensor
of humor, there Barney...in our next tryst, I'll have to give you some free
style points (as in points FOR style, not pointers ON style...I only give
pointers on manners, not style ;-)

Regards,

Austin