Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital has WON? Not by a longshot .. .. yet
From: Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:53:59 -0400

>Most people who work all day at a computer, don't want to do that for
>their hobby, too.
>
>Tina

Yes, exactly!

I'm getting ready to either: 1) unpack my old wet darkroom and set it up
for the first time in over 10 years (!) or 2) move into a true digital
darkroom with a negative scanner.  The deciding factor may be that I use a
computer all day long and I'm not sure I want to sit in front of the screen
any more than I have to.  Decisions, decisions...

Aaron

Replies: Reply from "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com> (Re: [Leica] Digital has WON? Not by a longshot .. .. yet)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Digital has WON? Not by a longshot .. .. yet)