Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital has WON? Not by a longshot .. .. yet
From: "Phil Leeson" <pjleeson@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 19:23:02 -0500

Hooray, I was beginning to think I was the only nut case left.
We're planning a new house and it will also have a wet darkroom for
black and white work.
Nothing like nostalgia, after all, what is photography if not
memories...
Though I must admit that color is a lot easier on the computer - never
could get around to setting up the color printing process, now glad I
didn't!
Good luck with your project.
Phil