Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: tight focus...?
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 21:13:43 -0400

Alastair,

From what I understand, not only do cameras, but people do
loosen up there too.  :-)

The land down under, where women glow ... must be the Leica glow
I am thinking of traveling to Vietnam (after 28 years) in the next
12 months.  Perhaps I will make a stop to loosen myself up :-)

Cheers,

- - Phong

Alastair Firkin

Replies: Reply from "firkin" <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au> ([Leica] Re: tight focus...?)