Subject: [Leica] thanks
From: Liam Maloney <kine_scope@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:10:12 -0700 (PDT)

Just a quick note of thanks to everyone who checked
out my new site.  Phong, the name of the paper I work
for is Hour magazine.  Ted, I wish the NFB had the
means to get a still division back together.  It
sounds like it really was the best gig in the
business.

BTW, I was in Montreal's own BlowUp gallery the other
day and saw Ted's landmark image of Ben Johnson
winning the gold. Anyone in the area should make a
special effort to check it out.  For exact
coordinates, call 514.874.0404.

One more link:

www.stevesimonphoto.com

Check out the essay "America at the Edge".  The guy is
amazing.

Once again, thank you all for your kind words...

Liam

www.leica-gallery.net/getcloser/index.html