Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ireland suggestions
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:36:31 -0400

At 09:16 PM 7/9/03 -0700, Jerry Lehrer wrote:

>Scrapple?  Does your cardiologist know that you eat that?

Well, I haven't a cardiologist to my name, albeit my ex-wife just died in
the hands of one such, but my regular doctor is ecstatic about my low blood
pressure and low cholesterol.  (I come from disgustingly good stock:  we
generally live into our '80's and '90's and then die from terminal nastiness.)

>Is the hot toast cut into soldiers?

Ich weisse ist nicht.  Sagen mohr, bitte!

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Ireland suggestions)