Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Apology
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:24:58 -0400

Oh, okay..if it's driving Ted nuts...

But at some point when Ted isn't monitoring the list, I'd love to hear
your explanation of how someone without a racist bone in his body can
spew the crap Don spewed - on this, and, if memory serves me right,
quite a few previous occassions over the past couple of years.

BTW - George Bush spent time with Putin, looked deep into his eyes, and
proclaimed him honest and trustworthy....

ROFLOL!!!!