Subject: RE: [Leica] Nikon for MP
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 01:18:47 -0500

>Karen, why is the nikon s3-2000 silly?

$4000-5000 for a camera that no one will ever use?  If people were
actually using it, fine. But 99% of the buyers of the S3-2000 are
collectors, and to me a camera that will never be used is silly.

I love people who have Nikon SPs and use them regularly, not caring
that every ding they put into it reduces its value $100.  Cameras are
to be used.

Which is why I like this group, since we actually all use our
Leicas...... right?

Karen