Subject: Re: [Leica] was @#$@#$#@ foreigners..FU to all who agree withthis crap
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 18:51:40 -0400

Hello Jean-Michel:

I have one of these remarkable instruments, inherited from my dad who got it
as an award after service on a hospital Board. I may be wrong but I think
the mainspring is wound by changes in atmospheric pressure rather than
temperature change, the reason they call it Atmos. Keeps remarkable time. On
occasion when  there is little atmospheric pressure change during a day or
more, it stops, the wretch!! Wonder of wonders. Happens rarely.

Seth          LaK 9