Subject: Re: [Leica] Canadian Anathema
From: Gary Marklund <Gary@Marklund.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:12:22 -0700

On Tuesday July 22 2003 19:27, Jack McLain wrote:
> Filson = the Leica of outdoor clothing.  Here in Tucson (where "hot and
> dry" was invented) I live in either examples from my comprehensive Hawaiian
> shirt collection (spring, pre-summer, summer, and fall) and Filson
> bomb-proof, double flapped pocket safari cloth shirts (winter). Great
> stuff... and as for hats.. Tilley?  pfffft! Can you say "Akubra"?
> Jack McLain
> Tucson, AZ
> http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net

Jack,
Can you provide a web site where I can see a picture of the safari shirt? I've
been looking for a multi-pocketed shirt to wear summer or winter when out
photographing. Also, have you had a chance to see the Weston exhibit at the
CCP? I was thinking of driving down Sunday.
Gary

- --

Gary W. Marklund
Peoria, Arizona