Subject: Re: [Leica] Canadian Anathema
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 04:51:40 -0700

Here you go..
the Safari cloth is medium weight, the SHelter is heavier. The Guide shirt
is also terrific, but a bit heavier yet.
All of their stuff is top shelf and get better as it gets older

http://www.filson.com/52.HTM
I had not heard of the Weston exhibit... damn, my Brother is flying in this
weekend.
Thanks for the heads-up though.

Where is Peoria?
Jack McLain