Subject: Re: [Leica] 2003 photos birthing.
From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:42:48 -0500

Ted,

Yours are excellent suggestions and while the only birthing experience I
have is pushing my own daughter into this world, I do not anticipate
being in the room for my sister's delivery. I would love to be and if it
happens, I'm there but right now my sis wants to do it without
spectators (other than the hubby and medical kind). I completely support
her decision...even if I would like to be there.

We'll see...she may change her mind as the date draws near (Feb) and if
so, I'll definitely do as you suggest.
Lea