Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW wk31/sl
From: Steve LeHuray <steve@streetphoto.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 11:11:39 -0400

> Actually, Steve, I'd say that 30's probably the best of the year - it's
> not just two people sitting in a dinner, but it's got some ambiguity to
> it; we have to wonder what's going on here - is she laughing? Crying? Is
> this a special moment - or just an instant in an average encounter.
> Nice.
>
> B. D.

....hmmmmmm. I honestly have not thought about my 'best' of the year, but if
I did I would have to think about this one:

http://www.streetphoto.net/paw2003/wk24.html

It is totality original, has plenty of mystery about who is in the box, why
is the Rabbi sitting, and it says something about where we all end up.
Interestingly, I got almost no comments on this picture.

Regards,

sl

Replies: Reply from JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com> ([Leica] Re: NEW BOOK RELEASE. :-))
Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] PAW wk31/sl)