Subject: [Leica] Re: NEW BOOK RELEASE. :-)
From: JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 15:19:43 -0700

I don't know Ted... after looking through your books, I think you need to
analyze that shutter lag thing. I know if you try real hard, you might be
able to figure it out. I mean, it's real obvious that by not knowing what
it is, you haven't yet missed the decisive moment. With a little more
practice and analysis, I'm sure you can figure out just how to miss that
"decisive moment!"

JB