Subject: Re: [Leica] squabbling over digitial vs. film
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 22:15:37 -0700

Actually, he longed for what he saw was the future. And he left
negatives at the Center For Creative Photography in Tucson with the
express purpose of students using those negatives with digital tools to
see what they could do (with restrictions on the disposition of the
results).

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 12:44  PM, Gary Klein wrote:

> Recall that even Ansel Adams predicted the development and the growth
> of the
> digital medium.  I am sure if he were around today, he would embrace
> it or
> at the least try to understand it to see if it would work with his
> style and
> type of photography.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by reading. The few
who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric
fence. - Will Rogers.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] squabbling over digitial vs. film)