Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted vs "lag time"
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 06:56:42 -0700

Steve LeHuray said:

>> sports photography was a craft that had to be learned.
> You had to learn how to expose and learn manual focus. You had to learn
how
> to compose because you were not going to get many chances to make the
shot.<<<

The voice of experience!! ;-)

> It was a challenge compared to today's high-end, bloated point-'n-shoot
> high-end Pro SLRs. I know that if I say that there has been a massive
> 'dumbing-down' of photographers in the last 30 years I will upset a lot of
> people, but there, I said it anyway.<<<

Steve LeHuray, the voice of truth has spoken! ;-)  Never mind Steve all one
has to do is stand in a photo position for a few hours or so to find out
many of these guys are missing the last half of a roll of 36 or a memory
card. ;-)

But Steve not to worry, me old son I'll cover yer back! ;-)
ted