Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 31 Focus on the eye
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 11:40:00 +1000

Solicited ;-) Here in Australia, the Lawyers no longer want to call
them selves solicitors. You have made a lovely portrait for Dad. That
was your assignment and it should please everyone, but you may not get
some of the "arty" comments with this one ;-) She is an intense young
lady from this image, its a credit to the lens that it did not melt.

Nice one

cheers