Subject: RE: [Leica] Don's PAW 31 Focus on the eye
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 22:33:59 -0400

Alastair,
Thank you for the kind comments.  Many times photography isn't about
art, as you mentioned between the lines, it is delivering what the
customer wants.

Actually, the young lady is quite a warm person.  She just has the
ability to do as directed.  Below is another image which I didn't post
as it is non Leica.

Taken with a Zeiss 75 Biotar at F4.  At F4 the Biotar is almost as good
as the Summilux at 1.4.  With that said, the Biotar is quite a nice
lens.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1672688&size=lg

No solicitor, but comments always welcome.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com