Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Second Body
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:28:28 +0200 (MEST)

> Lastly, does anyone use an M2 with a Leica meter?

Used to, until I opted for a Gossen Digisix/flash instead.

M2 has always been one of my favorites. A professor loaned me his in the
seventies. My first Leica. I used it a few months (he had several) and was
hooked. Yeah, it might have been the lenses, but all things considered, I
stayed with Leica because I like quiet cameras.

Daniel Ridings

Message from "Gary Williams" <nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Second Body)