Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Second Body
From: "Gary Williams" <nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 22:08:24 -0400

> 1. the CLE was my introduction to quality rangefinder: wonderful
> camera, I had it with its special leather carrycase, pocket flash, 90
> and 40 and 28 and its special electronic cable release. I sold mine
> because Minolta would not even give them a haircut  and mine was
> showing signs of becoming flaky. Abandoned. My advise is forget it.
>
> 2. if you love the M7 you will just have to start saving for a second.
> It is an advantage to have both bodies identical. That way you only
> have to learn one set of "rules"

Believe me, if a second M7 were possible financially, I'd get a .72 mag (I
have a .58).  Not identical, but different where it counts.

Lastly, does anyone use an M2 with a Leica meter?

Gary

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Leica Second Body)
Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica Second Body)
Reply from Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net> ([Leica] Re: Leica Second Body)