Subject: RE: [Leica] Digicam Available Light (was: PWIFLIs--Dinner with Parents) - Off topic ?
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:07:22 -0400

Hi Karen,

I am sorry the topic does not interest you, but I think it's
very relevant to Leica M.  Think of it as a discussion on
rangefinder design in the digital age:  How would one marry
the best of the rangefinder traditional design as exemplified
by the Leica M with the best that digital has to offer ?
What would one, as a rangefinder photographer, seek in
a digital rangefinder design ?

Cheers,

- - Phong