Subject: Re: [Leica] No digital comments?
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:58:00 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/03 12:40:14 PM, jerryleh@pacbell.net writes:

<<  I do believe that Karen is objecting
to the NON-LEICA content of the digital contributions. >>

As everyone knows, I'm not a digital zealot. As they say, I can take it or
leave it alone. When someone mentions digital in a way that intersects my
experience, and I can make a contribution to the dialog, I'll say a few words about
it. As I pointed out, brand now makes little difference in digital cameras.
Leica is marketing a back for the R9. I have no idea who makes it for them. So,
as someone pointed out, it's legitimate for us to peruse the subject from time
to time. The prosumer compacts are alike under the magnesium, so what
difference does it make which of them we discuss. I could slap a Leica red dot logo
on my Oly 5050 and come up with the same results as tho I used a Digilux. The
only difference is that the 5050 uses the remarkable xD cards.

br

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] No digital comments?)
Reply from "Jack Herron" <jherron@theriver.com> (Re: [Leica] No digital comments?)
Reply from Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com> (Re: [Leica] No digital comments?)