Subject: Re: [Leica] No digital comments?
From: "Jack Herron" <jherron@theriver.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:44:20 -0700

BR,
    Your argument is logically equivalent to "All 35mm cameras use 35mm
film, so what difference does it make which of them we discuss".
    The difference is solely that this a LEICA list, not a camera is a
camera list.  And Karen wasn't advocating an elimination of the discussion,
simply a moderation in line with the purposes of the group.

Jack Herron
8118 E. 20th St.
Tucson, AZ 85710
520 885-6933