Subject: Re: [Leica] No digital comments?
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 13:54:16 -0400

At 07:43 AM 8/14/2003 -0700, Mark wrote:

>Working out the bugs in each Epson printer as they go along not that
>there are many and the scanners and printing services and cameras.
>Leica's got 2 point and shoot like non interchangeable lens types and
>these cameras and these types of cameras are totally popular with top
>people who shoot the big cameras for a living. Like Tina I believe they
>also shoot the little cameras for a living (I believe Tina has said she
>shoots about mainly with the DIGILUX now. I hope i didn't represent that
>wrong)

I'm still using the Digilux, but my money-making camera now is the Canon
10D (sorry!).  I am using Leica R lenses on it!   I'm still using film and
M7's and R8's for personal stuff, but haven't had much time for that
lately.  I'm seriously considering taking only digital to Guatemala.  The
sole reason would be that it will be easier to get through airport security
than film.  I'm going to have enough problems with my metal knees!  I don't
want to have to try to talk them into passing film around every metal
detector I come to.

Can we talk about digital if we are using Leica lenses?

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

photos available from: