Subject: Re: [Leica] No digital comments?
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 08:42:10 +0200 (MEST)

> The problem it seems to me is that for many participants lists like the
> LUG are a form of entertainment rather than an information resource,

I can understand how someone would get that impression, but if you ever
have a question about equipment, you'll get your answer almost
immediately. The answers are usually based on solid facts, with references
to catalogues or technical sheets, and there's not much reason to discuss
it any further, as it would be with speculative answers. So people go back
to having fun.

A good piece of advice though is to search the archives first. Most
questions have been asked and you'll find the answers there.

My problem is that after 35 years with mechanical, non-metered Leicas ...
there's not a hell'uv'a lot I need to know when it comes to how they work.

Daniel