Subject: Re: [Leica] No digital comments?
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 03:45:50 EDT

In a message dated 8/15/03 11:44:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no writes:

> My problem is that after 35 years with mechanical, non-metered Leicas ...
>  there's not a hell'uv'a lot I need to know when it comes to how they work.

You won't need even one year to figure out how a digital camera works or
doesn't. It isn't the difference between an ice box and a refrigerator.

br

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] No digital comments?)