Subject: Re: [Leica] My kind of digital M camera - Ye Olde Time Macs
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:26:49 -0700

No, we just have locations in the US, London,  Milan, Korea, Thailand,
Japan, Russia, Brazil, Africa, and soon China that require connections.
And only about 25 Macs, all in Carlsbad, CA. Appletalk is a proprietary
protocol that only works with Macs. Why support it when it's completely
unnecessary? OS 9 is out the door in a matter of months - THANK
GOODNESS!

They hardly are fools.