Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Cassettes and the New MP
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 04:12:39 -0400

My Minolta Maxxum 9 is steel bodied.  Weighs a ton, but feels as if it
could be used to fend off an attach from a bear.

Dan C.

Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica Cassettes and the New MP)
Message from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Cassettes and the New MP)