Subject: Re: [Leica] National Geographic scandal
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:13:27 -0700

That's why I quit watching Explorer. Unfortunately, people force their
hands, becuase they'd rather watch some stupid reality show like "Sex
Fear Factor Island Millionaire" - or whatever is next down the pike -
rather than the "Real lives of Squids."

On Saturday, August 30, 2003, at 09:14  AM, Adam Bridge wrote:

> I should have known better. They are trying to cross nature
> documentaries and
> reality television. They have succeeded.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.  - Will
Rogers.