Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 3 with the Noct.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 06:29:43 -0700

Jerry Lehrer wrote:

> Mark
>
> Nah!  If I want to shoot at night with the Summilux, I load 400 speed
> film in lieu of the usual 100 or 200.
>
> As far as wrists are concerned, I am comfortable with the Hasselblad,
> but I draw the (weight) line with the Contarex.  A boat anchor!
>
> Jerry
>
> Mark Rabiner wrote:

I know what you mean about the Bulls eye (if that's the one as that's
the one I had).

I keep my Hassy's light by forsaking all prisms and using the waste
level finder.

This also makes for very lightweight portable tripods and Monopods and
my legs too are getting shorter, smaller and lighter... easier to
collapse and expand from the Knee.

I wish 1600 flims were in Brownie.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA