Subject: Re: [Leica] Dearest of companions
From: Craig Zeni <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:05:52 -0400

>Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:46:59 +1000
>From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Dearest of companions
>Mark, good luck with the IV. Renal failure took my first Boston.
>Something has to give out. The hurt is great, but the memories are
>better. Let us know and post some images of "better" days.

http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/irc/Boxpook.jpg

Cancer took this little guy (well not little, being 17 lbs in his
prime) from us last November.  We still miss George...
- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

379 lbs of Samoan Dynamite