Subject: Re: [Leica] New version of iView Media Pro
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:55:09 -0700

http://rino.bowdoin.edu/blog/archives/2003/01/iview_vs_iphoto.shtml

The comparison above is correct, though not exhaustive.  It also ignores the
fact that iView feels much more responsive than iPhoto.  iPhoto feels very
sluggish by comparison.  iView treats you with respect.  That is, it doesn't
attempt to boil everything down to a wizard the way iPhoto does.  However,
it's rich functionality is very accesible and easy to use.  Finally, the
comparison is between iPhoto and iView Media Pro 1.5x.  The 2.0 version is
even better.

- --Jim Laurel