Subject: [Leica] New Large Format list
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:22:25 -0600

Anyone out their in Leica land who's also using real cameras might be
interested to know a new Large Format list has just started up (actually,
it's the old/original LF List from greenspun.com being re-started after it
was hijacked by photo.net).

The other reason I'm bringing it up on here is that I'm pretty sure it is
being very graciously hosted for us on Brian's server(s). If so, kudos once
more to Brian for his unsung services to the gabbering jabbering photo
community....

tim