Subject: Re: [Leica] Glamour Prize Ceremony
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 20:48:57 -0400

Had I known what the prizes were, I'd have entered (well, actually, I
wouldn't have, since I don't have any glamour photos, but I'm just making a
point here).

Is Leicagirl part o' the prize package?  Or is she just modelling Joe's
cam's?  Why doesn't Joe want them anymore anyway?  Is Leicagirl behind this
in some way?  ("Joe, it's either me or the cameras, one of us has to go! -
nope, otherwise, like any normal man, he'd have chosen the cams).

Anyway, great contest, great photos, and great prizes.  Not to mention a
nice respite from a coupla minor flamewars...

Thanks Sonny.

cheers,
frank