Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodak Focus on Digital - Clucking home
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 14:14:43 -0400

Good God, Bob - We know where the consumer has jumped and continued to
jump - to digital. This has nothing to do with my preferences; I find
both digital and film useful and photographically fullfilling. But the
consumer has jumped for digital with both feet - that's why half the new
cameras sold in the past year were digital; pros don't account for those
numbers. Anyone who says that film will rebound and digital will fade is
either smoking crack, or being a troll.