Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus on Digital
From: bdcolen@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:02:11 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

What's more work for Dad? Why is a digital camera "more work for Dad?:~" Don't you get it - you can get commercial prints from your digital camera...you don't need to do your own downloading and printing.

No one says you have to like it, but this idea that digital is new century's version of APS or 8-track tapes isn't laughable - it's down right moronic. Digital is here to stay - and, unfortunately or not, it's here to stay as the dominent capture medium in photography. My God, we're how many short years into this revolution and digital had 50 percent of the new camera market? And what percentage of that other 50 percent was disposable cameras, rather than 'real cameras?'