Subject: Re: [Leica] Caffeine
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:12:57 -0400

Best coffee shop in Toronto is (hands down) The Jet Fuel

http://www.urbancaravan.com/images/faema_foam.jpg

All espresso all the time.  Most famous regular is Michael Ondaatje ("The
Englush Patient"), although lots of local celebs can be seen there from time
to time as well.  Also "the" hangout of Toronto's bicycle racers (Jet Fuel has
their own racing team) and bike messengers.

Roast their own beans, which you can bring home for the bargain price of $10 a
pound.  It's all I drink at home.

cheers,
frank