Subject: Re: [Leica] Caffeine
From: markc@binaryfaith.com
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:05:13 -0700

Tina,

I know how you feel. Last May I brought back 5 pounds of primo coffee
beans from Laos (Phong Kham to be exact).. They harvest it there and
roast it there, and its by far the best coffee I've ever had.

You can actually buy it now through the non-profit I worked for there,
called the jhai foundation. (www.jhai.org)

We are setting up a wireless network between the village and a tree top
and a small town. The PC is powered by a bicycle charging 2 6v deep
charge batteries wired in line.

Next time I go back, (to finish setting up the network) Ill be sure to
bring more back :)

- -Mark

Thus spake Tina Manley (images@InfoAve.Net):