Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus now Apple v. Windows OT
From: Eduardo Albesi <eduardoalbesi@ciudad.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:31:17 -0300

El lunes, 29 sept, 2003, a las 09:26 America/Buenos_Aires, Seth Rosner
escribió:
>  I do not recall a single one that does not write Word or Word
> perfect. I am an 18th Century
> technology-challenged guy but if I understand correctly, these run on
> Windows, not on Mac.
>
> Seth             LaK 9

Seth,
M$ Word IS one of the standard choices available for the Mac when it
comes to wordprocessors, as is the rest of the M$ Office suite.
I don't know if there is (or if there has ever been) a WordPerfect
version running on the Mac, but I am pretty sure that most Mac classic
wp (Macwrite, for instance) have always been able to open/save as M$
word .doc format.
Usually, document compatibility issues arise from the PC side, not the
Mac side.

Ed Albesi

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus now Apple v. Windows OT)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus now Apple v. Windows OT)