Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Focus now Apple v. Windows OT
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:36:56 -0700

Sorry for more off topic contributions of this ilk but i have MS word
but use word perfect far more often its easier to format and make
tables. Perhaps if documentation existed on the MS word but no. I'd need
a whole toner cartridge and two sheaves of paper devoted to that task
from pdf's. I used to be real good at word 3 but they screwed it up was
that a decade ago? Perfect is unsupported or supported by invisible
wires so eventually I'll go to an all week MS word camp and format all
the lug members text documents in my spare Time.
Plus the back stroke.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com