Subject: Re: [Leica] Central Camera in Chicgao
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:40:47 -0700

Gregory Rubenstein wrote:

> My Leica shop -- and photography supply store -- of choice in Chicago is
> Central Camera on Wabash. Knowledgeable people, good stock, excellent
> service, a nice selection of used gear. Check it's Web site if you're
> looking for something specific: http://www.central-camera.com/.

I would take the L downtown after a 45 minute Schwinn 10 speed sprint to
the Linden station would hang out there every Saturday for a couple of
hours when i was 14. Then they would kick me out. Really!
Schwinn's were made in chicago then by union fella's. There was no other
bike. No Lugs!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com