Subject: [Leica] APTN
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 08:30:59 -0400

Sadly, yes, that was me in living colour on your screen, Tim. I have gone over to the
dark side. While I hardly ever watch TV, when they came knocking with the Quebec
correspondent's job, I had to take it. Covering aboriginal peoples, whether with
pictures or with words or on radio, has been my beat for many years. Now I get to put
all of those elements together, albeit in the superficial television-like way. Ugly
as it is, my mug will now be beamed into your home several times a week. Thankfully,
there's always the remote control. I hope to continue doing photography during days
off from my already rapidly accumulating overtime.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] APTN)