Subject: Re: [Leica] Aberlour a'bunadh... SHANDY! :-) AQUIVIT! :-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:35:52 -0700

Jack McLain said re:
>> Aberlour a'bunadh... SHANDY! :-)<<
> I'm surprised no one has mentioned "Red Beer", a beer/tomato juice mix
that
> is popular in the Northwest (Montana anyway). I found it repulsive but
there
> are strong supporters of this vile concoction among the cow-pokers and
> loggers.<<<

Jack,
In the Province of Alberta, better known as "Cow Country. ;-) Your
concoction is referred to as "Calgary Red Eye!" :-)

A very nice colour if photographed with a fine Leica lens and Kodak VS or
other crispy glass and film. ;-) Actually it's not as bad as one might think
as a drink because it's Canadian beer and not American. ;-)

However, may I suggest when visiting Sweden one should never try teaching
Swedish girls how to drink Red Eye on the bases of, "each drink of Red Eye
they take, they teach you to drink "Aquivit!"  Like one for one!  (hey I can
handle this stuff it looks like water!) ;-)

Oh yeah alright. :-(  Oh geeeeesh if my mother had only warned me there'd be
girls like this that would take advantage of me. :-) Certainly when I had
plans of taking advantage. ;-)

Trust me you'll become the loser on this one failing miserably in the eyes
of those beautiful blue eyed blonde wonder wimmin you might have had other
ideas about ! ;-) Dang and the Red Eye Plan was supposed to work so well in
the aid of conquest! ;-)

It was the horrible feeling of being the vanquished with a head hurting so
bad it felt like she used a battle axe across the skull! :-( OUCH very big
time. :-(  :-) It sure took care of all vanquishing ideas, well certainly in
Sweden! ;-) ;-)
ted

Message from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Aberlour a'bunadh... SHANDY! :-))