Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 41 Calla Lily
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:48:22 -0700

Afterswift@aol.com offered:
> I wish I could be as certain as you are on so many things photographic. We
> can agree to disagree. Only time will sort us out re our conclusions.<<<

Fair enough lad, please let me know when you've been published over half a
century and moving right along into the second half. ;-) Then we can compare
notes on conclusions. ;-)

OK with you? Heck I'll even give you a fair chance, I'll wait for you cause
I can't possibly go before 97 or I lose my bet to out last Esie! :-)
ted