Subject: Re: [Leica] airplane
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:11:51 -0700

Simon jessurun showed one of his flying beauties.;-)
>>> A few scans from my last trip.
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-54899.html<<<<

Hi Simon,
Damn son everytime you come up with pictures of those planes you fly I just
want to get airborne and shoot up a storm of pictures in the air & on the
ground. :-)

The shot I like best is the cargo interior, amazing illustration, as it's a
view we rarely see. Did you shoot it with a 15mm? If not, as I'm sure you
know, it can be made to look even larger with a 15mm. ;-) And I don't care
whose 15, as any 15 would work. ;-)

In this case it calls for...."Big is Beautiful!" And the light is perfect as
it back lights accenting all the bits and pieces the length of the fuselage.
Good on you lad. :-)
ted

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] airplane)
Message from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> ([Leica] airplane)