Subject: Re: [Leica] My Leica M digital solution
From: sam <sam@osheaven.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:37:44 -0500

Leica lives (that is, its camera division) on its reputation. It might
work out as you stated, but a rash of cameras could produce a generation
of buyers who only know the Leica name through their point-and-shoots
models. I don't think that would bode well for future M series camera
development.

Sam S

Message from sam <sam@osheaven.net> (Re: [Leica] My Leica M digital solution)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] My Leica M digital solution)